Events We Host and People We Partner With:
We love events! Here's a growing list of the types of events Love Your Little participates in. Whether it's hosting a private event, displaying at a conference, or connecting with Employers to decorate your office Mother's Room, we're all about sharing our "Lactation Love."
Office workplace visits: Displaying Artwork in Mother's Rooms/Pump Rooms - For more info, see our page Workplace Love
Lactation Cookies & Art Parties: We bring lactation cookies and art, you bring mamas in need of motivation!
Features and Partnerships: We partner with other "momprenuers" and like-minded folks that want motivate
Have an idea for an event not listed? Let us know at Events@LoveYourLittle.com.
Join us for Momma-Palooza - a gathering for moms to discover birthing, lactation, breastfeeding, and natural parenting solutions. Our Lactation Motivation will be available for purchase, including all our posters, buttons, cards, magnets, and tattoos!
Temple Baptist Church
3215 East State St. Rockford, IL
10am - 12:30pm
Free and open to the public!
Lactation guru and Doula Lisa from Oh Baby Mine will be hosting. If you're in the Rockford, IL area, stop by!
World Breastfeeding Week is here! And Love Your Little will be in all the action. We've planned a daily roll-out of breastfeeding greatness - with the purpose of celebrating and empowering mamas in all things lactation!
How we're celebrating:
Starting on Saturday, August 1, 2015, we will be authoring, curating, and sharing a variety of content that is aimed towards motivating and celebrating our breastfeeding mothers. Whether you pump or nurse, this is for you! Each day, Love Your Little will share meaningful content that's sure to bring bouts of motivation your way.
A rundown of our 7-day "Lactation Celebration" includes:
- The first of a series of personal stories from mothers on their own breastfeeding journey, including tips and advice to new-comers and long-time-breastfeeders (anything from first days with a newborn, to how to build a breastmilk stash, to how to transition back to work, etc).
- A really cool partnership with a fellow 'mom-prenuer' brand that offers moms pumping motivation coupled with pumping products
- Shareable lactation motivation that will lift your spirits and keep you empowered (animated GIFs, quotes, information)
- A special offer on all of our Love Your Little products available only during World Breastfeeding Week.
- A pump-tastic giveaway that will surely make your day! *Available to only those who join & participate in our online Facebook event
Where to join:
Follow our Facebook event page to see all the content un-fold daily.
When is the online event happening?
Saturday August 1 - Friday August 7, 2015.
Wondering what LABORfest is all about? It’s an expo-style event for all to attend—meet with local birth professionals, service providers, and vendors all relevant to pregnancy, birth, and postpartum! From birth, breastfeeding, and babywearing to women’s health, cloth diapers, and more. There’s a silent auction full of goodies, a grand prize drawing, birth art, and some food to snack on! It will be an afternoon of fun! Support the local community, the non-profits dedicated to improving birth, and mingle with like-minded mamas.
Saturday April 25, 2015
Rockford Wellness Center
5732 E Riverside Blvd, Rockford, Illinois 61111
1pm - 5pm
Who should attend this event?
Open to ALL! Moms, dads, grandparents, partners, children, and babies! They'll have coloring books or things to keep the little ones busy.
This event is open and FREE to the public, with a suggested donation of $5—it all goes to great causes that are improving birth and maternal care in the Rockford area! Donations can be made at the door.
for more information, visit the LABORfest event website.
This will be our first time participating as a vendor at one of the biggest parental gatherings in the country! Mommy-Con is THE EVENT to attend if you're a parent looking for information and inspiration on natural parenting for the modern family. It also server as a way to meet other moms and form lasting connections!
Who will be there?
- Mothers, Fathers, Babies, Toddlers, Children, Grandparents - all families welcome!!!
- 45+ Exhibitors (including us!) with an unbelievable assortment of natural parenting products ranging from cloth diapers to baby carriers and everything in between. See the full Exhibitor List >
Saturday February 2, 2015
Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
9am - 5pm
About the Convention
MommyCon is a boutique style convention dedicated to bringing the modern parents and mothers-to-be together. Our focus is on natural and organic parenting methods and timeless tidbits as we journey through parenthood together. Visit the MommyCon website for more info!
Who this is for?
Those looking for information on birth, baby wearing, breastfeeding, cloth diapering, car seat safety, natural health and medicine, baby gear, childproofing, and much more. There will also be lots demonstrations, giveaways, and fun stations geared for little tots to play, draw, and create!
View the jam-packed Schedule of events, programs, demonstrations, and workshops.
Hope to see you there!
We are SO PUMPED (get it?) to have been asked by Zulily.com to be featured in the upcoming 3-day "Must-Have Gear for Nursing Moms" Event. This is a special “nursing boutique” event that'll be filled with products like nursing covers, pillows, pumps & milk storage, as well as our Love Your Little motivational! Zulily is a website geared towards offering the best mama and baby products at a discounted rate. They often seek out unique products and feature brands that are new and upcoming, all to help provide families with the things they need for baby and themselves! We're so happy to partner with them!
Love Your Little will be featuring several designs and extending a discounted rate to our already affordable products. We'll also be debuting a NEW LINE of items! Check out a preview of our products featured in the upcoming event, shown below.
3-day Nursing Event Details:
- Event Active: Tuesday - Thursday (12/16/14 - 12/19/14) closes at 6am on 12.19
- Event hosted on www.Zulily.com
- Zulily will have several 'events' going on at once, so be sure to click on "Must-Have Gear for Nursing Moms"
- All products are offered at a discounted rate, with limited quantities available, for a limited 36 hour window of time… aka...they sell out fast! So be sure to act quickly once the event is live so as not to miss out!
Who would benefit?
- Pregnant Mamas
- New mothers
- Mothers who breastfeed/pump
- Mothers returning to work from maternity leave
- Supportive fathers
- Friends looking for baby shower gifts,
8 Days. 8 Brands. 8 Prizes…….. $150 in mama/baby products!
Over the next 8 days, Love Your Little will be 1 of the 8 great brands participating in "The Great 8 Giveaway", hosted by LatchPal. We're so honored to be counted among these fantastic brands. Not only do these companies have wonderful products but all of us share a common vision to help new families, simplify parenting, and make a difference one family at a time. Follow us all week on Twitter using #MeetGr8brands
- Follow The Great 8 Giveaway & Twitter Party from 11/22/14-11/30/14 #MeetGr8brands
- Share it with your family, your friends, & enter to win a prize package worth $150!
- YOU MUST ENTER TO WIN (we respect your privacy & do not sell info, EVER)
- Winner will be announced at the Twitter Party on Sunday, 11/30/14 at 8pm CST
- Join the party to meet the brands, be inspired, & get coupon codes for cyber-Monday!
- Contest & Twitter Party open to US & Canada
8 Great Brands' Prizes:
- LatchPal (event host) is a breastfeeding clip that requires only one hand to attach & latch, making it quick & convenient for any nursing (or pumping) mother. http://www.latchpal.com
- Chewbeads offers soft, non-toxic jewelry that was colorful, chic, and above else…safe. http://www.chewbeads.com
- Eepples makes it simple and easy to label and track the freshness of your breast milk. http://eepples.com
- Mayapple Baby offers non-toxic plastic teething toys and safety products. http://www.mayapplebaby.com
- Undercover Mama The undercover Mama Nursing Tank attaches to your favorite bra to make any shirt a nursing shirt! http://undercovermama.com/
- American Posh is an American-made garment that is safe, premium quality, organic and adjustable to provides a custom fit for each baby. http://theamericanposh.com
- NeatCheeks offers naturally flavored face wipes. http://neatcheeks.com
- ‘Love Your Little’ Designs (us!) features motivational words of encouragement for those mamas who are nursing and/or pumping.
ENTER TO WIN > (now closed)
Who said returning to work from maternity leave is easy? Sifting through emails, attending meetings, prepping for client reviews...all the while trying to pump and maintain a healthy breastfeeding relationship with baby is hard work! Us working mamas sometimes need some motivation to keep up.
Love Your Little will be visiting the working mamas of Energy BBDO, to showcase lactation artwork. Inspired from her own experiences transitioning back to work from maternity leave, Owner and Principal Designer of Love Your Little, Jessica Bergstresser will be showcasing the motivational designs she's created in hopes to encourage all those working & pumping mamas who are trying to balance it all between work-life and breastfeeding. Energy BBDO is a familiar place to Jessica, having worked there for many years as Sr. Designer, she's excited to visit!
Items featured: Magnets for your fridge or freezer stash, posters to hang in the nursery or your pumping workspace, cards to take with you in your diaper bag, and new to the roster: temporary tattoos. Motivation galore!
Who should attend this event: new mothers returning from maternity leave, mothers who breastfeed/pump, soon-to-be mothers, supportive fathers, friends looking for baby shower gifts, doulas/IBCLCs * Are you a mama no longer breastfeeding or one with older children? We have a few items of encouragement that are not lactation-specific! So please consider attending as well!
225 North Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60601
Love Your Little is excited to display artwork and participate in the "Milk Matters: From Microbiome to Milk Sharing to Medical Practice" conference hosted by the Chicago Area Breastfeeding Coalition who's dedicated to protecting, promoting, and supporting breastfeeding and increasing its acceptance in the greater Chicago area.
This is a one-day conference at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, IL. There will be expert speakers Dr. Paula Meier, RN, DNSc, FAAN, Dr. Jenny Thomas, MD, MPH, IBCLC, FAAP, and Nancy Mohrbacher, IBCLC, FILCA. Moms, doulas, lactation consultants, medical staff, scientists will be in attendence.
Love Your Little will be partnering with Chompy Chic Chewlery, the seller behind the colorful baby-friendly teething necklaces! Hope to see you there!
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
1775 W. Dempster
Park Ridge, IL 60068
For more info and tickets visit http://chicagoareabfc.org/
For all us nursing mamas who are trying to balance it all between home and work life, I'm hosting a showing of Love Your Little's line of Lactation Art along with providing yummy Lactation cookies to get the milk flowing! Perfect for those breastfeeding and pumping mamas. Because let's face it, it can be tough! If you are a nursing mama, Employer, Office Manager, or have pregnant friends, this is a unique opportunity to view and purchase in person!